Everyone is gearing up for the upcoming season of IPL (Indian Premier League) as this year you have a lot to witness and enjoy. Watch different teams from around the country battle it out and partake in their fascinating chases to lift the winning trophy of IPL 2023. Watching IPL matches is quite fun, especially when you have your family or friends backing up any opponent team. But we all know that the Indian Premier League usually runs for about 2 months, and it is not possible to watch all the matches.
On some days, you may miss out on an important match that you were looking forward to enjoying on a holiday. After all, it’s difficult to keep up amidst busy work schedules. There may also be a time when you miss out on a boundary or an important catch. In such cases, what would you do?
Well, worry not! Today, we have numerous DTH services that allow you to record and play your favourite show. It could be your most-loved South Indian Hindi dubbed movies, favourite sitcoms & dramas, or your most awaited cricket matches of the season. One of the best options to go with is the Airtel Android TV box that would not only allow you to record and play, but also make your TV smarter than ever. So, let’s move ahead and learn more about this Airtel Xstream box, its features, and how to record and play on it.
What is Airtel Android Box?
The Airtel Android TV box is a standard set-top box that, when connected to your TV, transforms it into a smarter version. With the help of this android box, you get access to all the digital content, whether you wish to watch movies on TV channels, favourite web shows on Sonyliv, or your IPL match on Star Sports. You also get access to a wide variety of games and apps. You can play songs on YouTube and avail access to a variety of OTT platforms including Amazon Prime. Airtel Android set top box also has:
- 4K High-quality resolution to enjoy
- Access to 5000+ apps and 500+ TV channels
- Built-in Chromecast to cast your smart device or mobile phone on your television
- Voice command with Google Assistant feature
- Latest Android 9.0 version with Dolby sound system
How to Record and Play on the Airtel Android Box?
Before you record anything on your TV, make sure the recording facility is enabled on your device. You can do it under ‘Recording & Schedule’ in Device Settings.
- Once it is enabled, just connect an external hard drive or a USB to the Airtel Xstream android box so that you can store the recorded content in it.
- Now, go to the homepage of your Airtel Android Box on your TV
- Select the channel you wish to record and press the record button to record it
- If you are not available, you can also set the timer for scheduled recordings beforehand
- Once recorded, you can find it in the ‘recordings’ section and watch it at your convenience