Counter-Strike Global Offensive is a widely played game over the internet today. CSGO Jackpot games have been around for a long time now, and it has evolved as the entertaining medium for people who want to gamble for skins and win. Participants of this website usually contribute their respective skins and items of CSGO in service. After recruiting over 100 items or completing the assigned timeframe for the game, the website randomly chooses winners who take away all the pot items. Usually, the players who add more expensive items into the pot win.
Some Features and Terms of CSGO
- Players are required to deposit a minimum of 15 items into the pot for trade. However, there is no upper limit for depositing items. The deposit amount of items usually starts from 0.01 dollars.
- Suppose that the item deposited in the pot for the last deposit and the counter item surpasses the set threshold. In that case, it will be considered in the current round rather than the previous round because the user has made its participated in the current round.
- For the services offered and development of the CSGO smurf accounts, the players must deduct at least 5% of their winning.
- Withdrawals and deposits can be done instantly, which hardly takes 5 minutes.
- Every time you post or deposit any item, you agree to the rules of using the website.
- Apart from the relevant items, the other items will be rejected. So, gamblers are required to ensure that apt valuation of things are done carefully only when it is present in the Steam Marketplace, or the items will be rejected and misjudged by the software.
- There is a guarantee to get the items into your account within 5 minutes of purchase before closing the pool. After this, the website is not responsible for any loss.
- After the victory, if you cancel or sent-back the counter-proposal; then the stuff will not be accepted or returned to you because it is not designed to be re-sent
- If players place their bet before 30 seconds of the game’s end, then their skins will be counted in the next game. The CSGO Jackpot website doesn’t hold the liability for the same, and Steam does not always manage the exchanges instantly.
How to Play at CSGO Jackpot Website?
Before move ahead and place your bet for the skins, the players must create their CSGO account. To create your account, you need to follow the before steps:
- Set-up your Steam Guard
- Add mobile authentication and trade link.
- Players are then required to set up their Steam inventory to the public.
- Lastly, they need to transfer their skins from the Steam inventory.
Once you have created your CSGO smurf accounts, you can start playing games at CSGO Jackpot Website. There are different game rooms which you can navigate by pressing the Game Button available o the website. The requirements for each game room are mentioned under the game room’s button.